31 Oct 2016

I am become Death!

My frustrations boil over but still I laugh...
The world around laughs with me...
And I am not saying that they just smile...
They roll on the floor laughing...
And in the fit of laughter...
I think that they are just gonna die...
And in the insanity of this laughter
I think am I become Death?

My head pounds,
My jaw's clenched,
Gulp after gulp, glass after glass
I pour it down, and in it...
The bacteria of my stomach drown,
And in this downing and drowning...
I think am I become Death?

I am out in the woods...
I see a deer...obviously oblivious...
To my presence...
The long snout is poking at it in the distance
And click it goes...the shutter
Click click click... And a few more!
I look at the screen and then realize
It was the clip and not the shutter...
And in this clicking and the messy red handiwork
I think am I become death?

I am reasonable but delirious,
Unhinged yet balanced,
Rational Yet Crazed,
And in this deviant soundness and normal aberrance,
I think that finally
I am become Death!

No comments:

Post a Comment