11 Dec 2016

The Punching Bag!

The angst within you
You always lay on me!
In your anger and clinched fists,
The beating is all I get!

In between the melancholy of your emotions and the clenched jaw
If I am lucky, I get angry stares!
But if I am not,
Oh! the bruises on my body!

The enraged hormones that course your body,
And the fuming tongue that spews venom at me!
The tongue I can handle,
Oh not the rapping through punches and kicks!

But at times when I am alone,
Hanging by a hook, in the dark,
I think that thank god
That its just me
An unmoving, impassive Punching bag!
Who has to carry your anger!

The Punching Bag!

1 comment:

  1. A punching bag is an integral part of a fighter’s fitness routine. As a fighter, you might want to perfect your punching technique or perform strength training using a punching bag. However, buying a punching bag can be a bit pricey for people with a limited budget.

    ReplyDelete