9 Aug 2016

The Clarity of a Dilemma

Just the other day...
I was discussing with my better half(yeah you read it right)
So like I said...
I was discussing with my better half(don't laugh, you there don't smile, she is my better half)

Ahem...
So I will start again!

Just the other day...
I was discussing with my better half
What am I doing with my life...

And as this is a Dilemma
I got confused(WTF is she talking about)
I have got this all figured out...
And then I phased out...Thinking...

Going through a fucked up
Of a midlife Crisis

And the indecisiveness of
I am doing what matters.
And Am I doing what matters?
Who would want to use
This Shitty software anyways?

And the confusion of
I am brilliant
Or am I brilliant?
Or am I completely Mad?
Brilliance is relative I think
Einstein's Theory has some use finally
No wait it was for something else...

And the ambiguity of
Whether I am in the right direction
Or I am in the left direction
I know what you would say
It is wrong not left but
That's why I warned you about the ambiguity upfront

And this predicament of mine
When I see back and that you read all this
And didn't note the Irony of the title
That says it all

The Clarity of a Dilemma

No comments:

Post a Comment